- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
- Linda, What
do you love most about blogging/writing?
Blogging is a way to meet new people and learn new information. The purpose of my blog is to share writing information, and to inspire others. Lately my blog seems to be more of a personal journal where I chronicle the interactions and photos of people I love and the places I've been. I guess you could say my blog is eclectic. I used to blog twice a week. I need to get back to serious posting.
a place you’ve never been but would love to visit and why.
I have cruised to the Caribbean and Bahamas, but have not been to St. Lucia. My mother wanted to name me Lucia. If Lucia is as beautiful as the tropical isles we have visited, I would be ecstatic.
your favorite snack.
Dark chocolate dipped pretzel thins or Dove dark chocolate squares. Although sometimes I prefer a snack size bag of salty Fritos.
the best movie you have seen lately?
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. It was intense.
is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is fall, ah the autumn colors. One day I am going to the Northeast to be a leaf peeper. I enjoy hiking in the crisp air when weather changes. Summer isn't all bad. I prefer long hot days to cold short days, therefore winter is my least favorite. Spring makes me hopeful, but the weather is too fickle and rainy. I love to walk or sit outdoors and read.
you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. Maybe I should say I believe in the supernatural and spirits. I have a keen sixth sense and have experienced the unexplainable many times. There has to be more than what our five senses absorb.
Don't view rejection as a stop sign; instead view it as a temporary obstacle. In all areas of life, I believe each of us has gifts and talents, and we are all capable of achieving something great.
In my head I believe this, but my heart gets in the way of practicing what I preach.
Any shade of ocean or clear sky. A lot of my tops/blouses are turquoise, blue, or red.
We laugh every single day. Bill and I are best friends; if I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him. Laughter is a balm to our soul.
I also laugh heartily when I gather with girlfriends. We've been given the evil eye in many restaurants because we cannot contain our laughter. We leave good tips.
10. Do you prefer a tablet or actual book while reading?
Give me a book any day. I love the weight, the cover, and especially my many bookmarks from family and friends. I often have three books "going" at one time.
2. Snacks: do you prefer sweet, or savory and salty?
4. What is one thing you can do better than your husband?
5. If you had only one movie choice, would it be science fiction, comedy, romance or horror?
6. Your preferred place to dine out.
7. What is a pet peeve that drives you crazy?
8. Your preference: wear swim suit in a pool, or shorts/T shirt in a lake, river?
9. What advice would you give your twenty-one-year-old self?
10. What is your secret pleasure that doesn't cost money?
11. Hawaii or Alaska for a trip and why ?