Sunday, November 1, 2015

Puppy Love

In our town, it is tradition for trick or treaters to tell a joke or sing a song before they get their treat. Lots of cute jokes on this night. But let me tell you, sometimes the best jokes happen after Halloween, as was the case in our house this morning.
 
Hubby and I were watching TV. How he can tune out the commercials and be looking right at them is beyond me. I hate commercials, especially the guys who scream their advertising campaign messages like EVERY one in the room is hard of hearing. I can ask hubby what they said, and he'll reply, "I don't know. I wasn't paying attention."
 
He knows I often talk to the TV. I shouted, "If you're going to yell at me, I am not going to listen."
I muted the volume, and that got my honey's attention. He looked directly at me and said, "Okay, Say it again. I'll listen. I will. What are you mad about?"
I laughed and laughed. That's how much he listens to ME. 
 
Nana's girl is growing up. Nicole celebrated her 8th birthday. It seems only yesterday she was my little pumpkin in preschool. Still not too big for cuddling and getting hugs from Nana.

Her brother Nicholas is a great kid, excellent 8th grader, and thinks he may want to be an orthodontist or a chef. Hmmm, I'm sure he will change his mind a few more times. 


Liam walked in the door, took one look at Grandpa, sat down on the floor, and refused to move. Then Paw-Paw got his dinosaur, and as you can tell, they were good buddies.


                                                    PUPPY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
Liam marched right up to the cat, and said, "Hi, kitty cat." The cat is so tolerant of him.
 
My first grandbaby, Liam's mommy, and my first great-grandbaby. Gee, I'm getting old.
I am so blessed.
 




10 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Those blue eyes of Liam's guarantee he is going to be a charmer... probably already is.

Bookie said...

Sounds like a happy home full of fun people on a nice weekend!

Val said...

They are all so cute! Even the dinosaur--I mean Paw-Paw!

Anonymous said...

Linda you look too young to be a great Grandmother as I had mentioned to you before.

Your family is beautiful.


I remember when I went out I had to sing for candies.

Our party at the apt turned out well. I put some up.

Next year I plan to dress up next year . I took a lot of pictures. We had over 50 children. Plus some parents came.

Susan said...

That sure looked like a lot of fun, Linda. Sweet family. Thanks so much for your visits to my blog. Love it when you stop by and comment, too. Susan

Connie said...

Sweet post and photos, Linda. Looks like you all had a nice time.

Pat Wahler said...

Such wonderful family memories you are making. Your grand kids are absolutely adorable.

Pat
Critter Alley

Susan Sundwall said...

And isn't old wonderful! Think of all the swell people we've known. Love the pics, Linda!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Blessed indeed. :)

Blogger said...

Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.