Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Life is a laugh a minute.


I met Stacey Gustafson, an Erma Bombeck award-winning author, when I was an acquisition editor and developer for Not Your Mother's Book on Family, a Publishing Syndicate anthology.
Stacey's hilarious and relatable submissions stood out. 

Her second book in the Are You Kidding Me? series is available NOW! 



Stacey targets a multi-generational demographic with her family stories. Her wry humor and emotionally resonant wit make her a hit on the stand up comedy circuit. This book will make you laugh out loud.

In addition to her spilling the beans about family, friends and farting husbands, she tells it like it is with hilarious, snarky internal dialogue.

****
I had a bit of trouble accessing the Amazon Book review site this morning and disturbed my husband, who was trying to access his Solitaire game on line. I asked for his assistance.

He sighed heavily and asked what the title was.

When I replied, "Are You Still Kidding Me?" he said, "Okay just forget about it, then."

Then I explained I wasn't being snarky...

There's a story there, I'm telling you.

6 comments:

Val said...

You two have your own "Who's on first?" routine!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

How dare you interrupt his Solitaire! We should get him together with HeWho, they could sit contentedly playing solitaire while ignoring each other!

Pat Wahler said...

I love reading anything that makes me laugh. Will definitely check this out!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--You'd better treat Bill right. Otherwise, some other St. Louis writer might snatch him away (and you know who I'm talking about ;).

This book sounds funny. You had me at "farting husbands."

Connie said...

Ha! That made me laugh. Sounds like a funny book.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Haha! "Who's on first?" So funny! This sounds like a great book. Thanks for sharing with us.