Thursday, April 18, 2019

Laugh out loud funny

When I am on a roll I am like a rolling stone. I saw a call for submissions for Laugh Out Loud stories for Can upcoming Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
I got right to work today and just submitted my sixth story. My fingers are sore from typing all day and my laugh lines are deep from laughing at my Lucy antics.

Why don't you consider writing something funny that happened to you? cant; think of anything? here are some of my topics: getting a ring stuck on my finger, accidentally destroying a hotel bed sheet, mistakenly identifying a Book Mobile as a mobile mammography van... such is my life. 

4 comments:

Connie said...

Those sound like great topics! I hope your stories are chosen.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--Six stories in one day... That must be a record.

Susan said...

You are amazing, Linda. Hope one of those laugh out loud stories gets accepted. I truly do, and that's no joke! Susan

Val said...

I do love your Bookmobile mammography tale! If only something funny had ever happened to me...