Sunday, April 4, 2021

That silly bunny!

 Happy Easter and a blessed day is wished for each of you whatever your faith.  I am grateful for spring!

Twenty years ago my daughter's first husband thought he was doing a good job when he hid the big bowl of Easter eggs he found sitting on the kitchen table while his family was at church.

After church, my grandson ran inside shouting, " Daddy, the Easter bunny hid our eggs all over again. They are the same ones."

Seems mama had beat him at putting them out in the grass at the crack of dawn.

7 comments:

Kathy G said...

Isn't the Easter Bunny magic?

Sioux Roslawski said...

Happy Easter, Linda. Your story made me chuckle.

Val said...

Doubled eggs! Which is what one of my boys (name withheld to spare embarrassment) called deviled eggs.

Pat Wahler said...

LOL! That tricky bunny.

Susan said...

Hi Linda...Hope your Easter was blessed. What were you up to? All went well here, changed but good and I was filled with gratitude. Hope your week is terrific, too. Hugs. Susan p.s. Thanks for all your visits and comments, too.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Like HeWho annoys me, your son-in-law's efforts to "help" just made things confusing!!

Red Rose Alley said...

I sure do enjoy your stories, Linda. They always make me smile. : )

Have a pleasant rest of the week.

~Sheri