Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guest author at library tonight

Insomnia is miserable! I have been awake since 2:00 a.m. You'd think it would be a productive time for me. I rewrote a nostalgic Christmas piece which I will read at the St. Louis Writer's Guild holiday party this Saturday, and I rediscovered some of my old stuff that I should recycle again. I am still wide awake. I'm thinking that I am still on a high because the doctor was so impressed with my 20 pound weight loss in one year, that she said I did not have to have my blood work up done yesterday. My cholesterol etc. numbers were good last year and she anticipated that they could only have improved. That is good news for sure.

Author, Wally Lamb (She's Come Undone, and MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK, IKnow This Much is True, is featured speaker at the county library on N. Lindbergh (across the street from Nieman-Marcus)at 7:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been having terrible problems with insomnia too! I'll be completely tired, will go to bed, and then instantly be wide awake. It's getting ridiculous.