Saturday, September 18, 2010

Some guys not only tell whoppers, they are whoppers!


Folks, if you thought Erma Bombeck was a hoot, check out my friend Tammy at http://messageinabloggletheartofbeingbroken.blogspot.com/ Her take on middle-aged single guys will make you howl. You will come away appreciating your single status or the goon you've got, because some of the guys she's met are...well read on and read back a few posts because one is more hysterical than the other. If you are dropping your line into the vast sea of singles, you'll appreciate Tammy's catch and release philosphy.
graphics courtesy of Webweavers Free Clip Art

4 comments:

Karen Lange said...

Will hop over, thanks. :)

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Linda,
Tammy is a hoot! I love reading her blog--yours, too!
Donna V.
http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Wow, Linda! I am so touched and flattered!!! Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Means that much more coming from such a versatile and respected writer as you. And Donna, too! You guys just made my week. P.S. Your picture is perfect—that IS the fish left in the sea! Thanks again,
Tammy

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Thanks Linda. I visited, I read, I followed. :) Had a great laugh, too.