Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog Treasure

Aggravated with myself for eating too much junk for two days: salty, white-chocolate covered mini pretzels with multi colored sprinkles, mini Butterfingers, too many mini cupcakes, mini amounts of fruit salad loaded with whipped cream, and then yesterday, a fish sandwich from McDonald's, and I hate to admit it, I swiped the grandbaby's french fries! How low can I go? I've been kidding myself with that one deceptive word, mini. It's over. I'm back to my oatmeal with honey and cinnamon breakfast. Now if I could get my body in gear and do a little exercise.

When I checked my latest blog follower's blog I felt like I had received a solid chocolate rabbit, a giant Butterfinger, a dozen delicious cupcakes. There is so much to devour on Angela Ackerman's blog. And talk about a following!

Please go to this site. Angela has a wealth of information and she generously shares with others.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO with you in the food/exercise department. I just said yesterday, " I need to get back on track" (I fell off the wagon during CHRISTMAS!!!!) It is time...yes it is time!

Susan said...

Yeah, I can identify, Linda. The mini bites become maxi hips. Not funny. I am going to the pool two to three times a week but I need MORE exercise and LESS food. It's a lifelong struggle, that's for sure. The foil wrapped Easter Hershey's kisses were turned over to my husband to bring down to his man cave. I needed to get them OUT of of my sight. Take care, Linda. Will check out the blog you mentioned. Susan

Unknown said...

Yes Linda, I fell off the wagon too and "know" what I need to do but so far I haven't. I will get back on track though. I have to for my own sake.

Southhamsdarling said...

I have also been eating too much of the wrong types of food!! I MUST stop eating all this sweet stuff, but life is short, and I am so easily tempted!!!

Angela Ackerman said...

Hey thanks for the shout out. You are so sweet! And lol, you could have described my eating habits lately in this post!!

Angela

Janet, said...

I am trying so hard to stop eating chocolate and sweets. I am starting to walk again now that the weather is a little bit nicer. But it is so hard. I always eat oatmeal for breakfast, but it is downhill the rest of the day.