Thursday, May 10, 2012

Delusional?

Sometimes I feel as though I am delusional. I believe in goodness in a world filled with bad things. I believe in miracles. I believe in kids  and I believe in family even when they disappoint. And for more than forty years, I believed a big fat lie about myself ...which aided me in developing my freelance writing career.

My Big Fat Delsuion was accepted for Chicken Soup for the Soul Power of Positive. I hope it makes the final cut, because one of my critique partners has also had a story accepted.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Linda - hope it makes the final cut. I sent in a few stories for that book as well...keeping my fingers crossed.

Conratulations again, and will keep thinking positive for you!

Lisa McManus Lange
www.lisamcmanuslange.blogspot.com

Claudia Moser said...

So happy for you, congratulations!

Southhamsdarling said...

Now I'm wondering why that big fat lie was?! Hope the story gets accepted!

Bookie said...

Good Luck on a chance at new CSS success.

Bookie said...

Good Luck on a chance at new CSS success.

Val said...

With your track record, I tend to think positively about your story making the cut.

DUTA said...

Best of Luck with your book!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! On your essay, I'm curious now--hope it makes the final cut because I want to read it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Pat Wahler said...

Congrats, Linda! Hope we get to share in another CS title!

Pat
Critter Alley

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Are you going to make us buy the book to find out what silly idea was in your head for that long?

I bet you made the cut!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Congratulations, Linda. And Val is right. With your track record, I'm sure you're a shoe-in.

Karen Lange said...

Hope you get accepted too! You aren't delusional; you have a great outlook on life!

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

Susan said...

Ohhhh, that's GREAT, Linda. I hope it makes the final cut, too. Sounds interesting. Have a super weekend. Susan