Monday, April 13, 2015

She's a writer's best friend...

Does the name Linda Formichelli ring a  bell?  Be sure to check out her blog. She is one of the most generous writers. She offers webinars, free e-book downloads, encouragement and useful, practical advice. She shares trade secrets and she motivates readers. Also known as the Renegade Writer, Linda is a writer's best friend. I just signed up for her free site. Morning Motivations are like a kick start to my day. Be sure you sign up for her free gift an e book: Fire Under Your Freelance Ass. It is the encouragement that writer's need to read after the winter doldrums roll into spring.

Another great writer resource is GIGA Alerts. You can sign up for free, or pay a fee for deep results. This site tracks your writing interests and sends you call outs in your selected genres.

Happy writing. It is raining here, which makes me want to write, but unfortunately writing will have to wait, as I must get ready for work.

I saw a cartoon that I can certainly relate to. The biggest lie writers tell: I don't have to write that down. I'll remember it.



 

8 comments:

Bookie said...

Raining here too...have a good Monday, Linda.

Daisy said...

Thank you for the link and information. Some of us need all the help we can get! :)

Val said...

I am so tired of not remembering the best idea ever! I have even lost my little flip-top spiral notebooks that I use for jotting down those flashes of brilliance. Now I'm off to look for my notebooks.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Thanks for the blog link, Linda. I'm not familiar with this blogger, but I'll definitely check out her site. And I DO have to write it down. lol It will go in my Franklin Planner.

BECKY said...

Thanks for the info, Linda! I'll check it out soon....if I can remember LOL

K9friend said...

I'll check it out. Thanks, Linda!

Pat
Critter Alley

Shelly said...

We have nothing but rain here lately. But I'm headed over to her site now. And I tell myself that all the time. Wait- what is it I tell myself?

Sioux said...

I'll have to check her out. Thanks for the link.