Monday, May 6, 2019

Requesting support for a worthy cause

Saturday will be here before you know it! May 11th will be the seventh annual performance of Listen to Your Mother. I am part of this cast.

We have stories to tell about ourselves, our kids, our moms, our pasts, our daily lives, our challenges, our triumphs. The stories will make you cry, sigh and say, "Oh my!" They will resonate long after the performances, which are at 11 or 3pm.

I do hope you can make it. Bring a girlfriend, your sister, or mom. This is a show you will talk about for a long while.

Tickets are still available, and the proceeds benefit St. Louis Ovarian Cancer Awareness. Thank you to Laura Ray, Naomi Smith Francis, and all the sponsors.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/7th-annual-listen-to-your-mother-show-st-louis-tickets-58974842341?fbclid=IwAR17Dhh-4h0XYnsSRfR4gxkbwptleEEpd7d_lo0U0v98NyIznMbUZgmefno

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good luck, Linda, and have FUN! (I know you will.) Susan

Connie said...

I hope the show went well for you and the others. I'm sure it was enjoyable and definitely for a good cause.