Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I'm back!

Robin, my wonderful step-daughter, saved my blog. Chocolate drizzled popcorn for life!

My dear husband bought me a new laptop, and we transferred everything form the desk top. Whew!

That was a chore for a technology-challenged writer. I am blessed with a patient husband.

How are all of you doing? This spike in Covid-19 has me concerned, especially since our state became a hot spot. Life has sure had a lot of twists and turns this year.

I turned my ankle and broke it, but next week I go to the doctor to see if I can give this boot the boot!

I will be back!











4 comments:

Sandi said...

❤️

DUTA said...

Enjoy your new laptop! Hopefully, you're going to get rid of the boot, next week. As for Covid-19, it's everywhere, even if it looks some places have it less.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Save the boot. It would make a wonderful white elephant gift!

Connie said...

So glad you are back. Technology can be wonderful, but it can also be very frustrating. I hope you are all healed by now.