We went to visit baby Jackson yesterday. He is at a darling age, 20 months. His little brain is always going. It is amazing how he can figure things out.
He said, "Paw Paw" much to Bill's delight. And he giggled when we chased him. He really is a joy and we feel blessed to be able to spend time with him.
On our way home we stopped at Taco Bell. We were the only eat-in customers. The highschool-age young man and woman gave us our orders, then grabbed electric scooters they had stashed under a booth and LEFT. Customers came in, called for counter service, used the kiosk, but got no reply. Bill and I saw those two kids zooming across the street and riding on a busy parking lot for about ten minutes. Then they returned and said to the waiting customers, "Oh, nobody here? We can help you."
HELLO!
I am decades past hot flashes, and fortunately, I went through the symptoms in less than six months. But today I was doing a crossword puzzle when I felt as if I was boiling from the inside out. Perspiration dripped from my brow, and then I had a full blown roaster.
My granddaughter texted me, "I just had the worst hot flash of my life. I had to take a shower."
Enough of these intuned sympathy symptoms!
No comments:
Post a Comment