Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Shape Up!

 Check it out if you want a chuckle. My latest story is on line and in print in Colorado. 

You can read it at PrairieTimes.com

Click on the current issue and scroll down to page 7. I hope you enjoy reading about my attempt to shape up.

7 comments:

Kathy G said...

Cute :-)

jabblog said...

There is no way I would expose myself to the public gaze so I commend your courage. I did laugh at the running machine, though. I'm sure your way of keeping in shape is the best. 😄

Val said...

At home, you don't have to watch out for strangers' noodles!

Linda O'Connell said...

I figure they will only gasp once at my saggy baggy body, and after that the shock will wear off.

Linda O'Connell said...

It was a bit unnerving!

Susan said...

Loved your colum in Prairie Times, Linda. I am exactly like you. No exercise equipment or treddies for this gal. Forget it. The apple strudel sounded more my speed. ha hahahahahah Good Job!

Linda O'Connell said...

I had great intentions, but didn't work the way I'd hoped.