Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm following the Golden Rule

Thanks to all of you who repsonded to my last post. It was like a group hug. I so appreciate your support and following.

Now folks, you have one week left to win a couple of great prizes in random drawings from my friends' blogs.

Click on Cathy C. Hall to take a chance at winning a $20 B&N gift card. All you have to do is sign on as a follower, comment about any of her posts. Info on her Jan 3rd post. If your name is drawn, you and I both will win a gift card, so please, check out this sassy little southern belle. She writes with wit, whimsy and substance, and she'll make you laugh out loud. Contest ends 1/24. Be sure to write that Linda O'Connell sent you.

Now visit Karen E. Lange and take a chance on winning Saloma Miller Furlong's new book, Why I Left the Amish. Leave a comment and your email. Good luck! Karen's posts are informative and inspirational. Contest ends 1/23. Tell Karen that Linda O'Connell sent you. Check out Karen.

1 comment:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Hi Linda - I'll have to check your last post. I love hugs! :) The pic of you with the snowball is terrific. I've enjoyed watching you change those photos through the seasons.