Friday, February 22, 2013

I write funny, for love and money

Cupid's Quiver is a collection of twelve, short "nice" romance stories published by Well Spring Press, Patricia B. Smith. The e-book is availbale for $2.99 on Amazon. My story, Sizzling in the Kitchen is included in this anthology. You won't be disappointed. After you read, will you please post a review on Amazon or your own blog? Publishing and promoting takes team effort. I appreciate your help. 
 
 
Publishing Syndicate has accepted a humorous story I wrote about the first cruise hubby and I took. "I heard about the decadent things people do on cruise ships, eat! I am afraid of heights. I thought if I looked over the eighth floor balcony I'd be providing fish food for the lunkers lurking below."

This book, created by Dahlynn McKowen and Terri Elders will make you laugh, and sigh with satisfaction. You'll want to spread your sails, hop on a plane, train or in an automobile and make your own travel memories. This anthology will be released on March 26, 2013.

7 comments:

Janet said...

These sound like good ones, Linda. Congratulations! Two more to add to your growing basket of printed stories.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--I think we're both going to be in the Travel book. Perhaps we need to travel across the country (as well as in Europe) touting the collection? Would PS pay for our book signing tour? I would agree to NOT go topless in support of the book...

Connie said...

These sound great. I'll have to check them out. Congratulations!

Lynn said...

Congratulations again, and again. I think on your side bar you are going to have to use the alphabet and then list under each letter what you are published in - that list is getting way too long!

Susan said...

Wow! Great new. Keep up the good freelancing, Linda! Susan

Val said...

You, ma'am, are contributing to the development of carpal tunnel syndrome in those who used their mouse wheel to scroll down your list of credits!

Congrats on your two newest publications.

Merlesworld said...

They both sound good I love books that make you laugh, I've written down the names and will keep them in my handbag I often spend time in bookshops but a lot have shut down here sign of the times.
Merle....