Saturday, August 22, 2015

On the tip of my tongue, top of my head, in my purse... you get the picture


 
 
My story, On the Tip of My Tongue, has been published in the Brenda Elsagher collection of "tales of life, longevity and laughter," Your Glasses are on TOP of Your Head.

Pre-sales going on now at discount price.

Order at http://www.livingandlaughing.com Release date is September 15

This is Brenda in action. She is a highly respected, in demand speaker who has published several anthologies.

Please pass this information to friends, if you would please. Thank you for helping us promote this humorous collection.  Admit it, you or someone you know has searched high and low for their glasses, while all the time, they were...on top of the head.

8 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--Congratulations. I am sure your story is quite funny. How many publishing notches does that make in your writer's belt---8,746?

Connie said...

Congratulations on your story being included. It sounds like a great anthology! :-)

Val said...

Congrats! I ordered my copy a couple days ago.

This makes me think about that time you accused Bill of stealing your fork.

Bookie said...

Great news on another pub...oh, and I do many more things than loose my glasses these days!

Debra Mayhew said...

Oh yes, I know several people like this and I happen to be one myself. Congratulations on yet another publication, Linda! Can't wait to read your story!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Guilty...and not that long ago, either. Congratulations on another publication!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a fun book, and not just because I'm in it, too. ;)

Pat Wahler said...

I am the queen of forgetfulness! Sounds like a fun read.

Pat
Critter Alley