I hate taking any medication, and I have never done drugs, unless you consider dark chocolate a drug. And I could never snort cocaine or any other thing, not even dark chocolate!
I opened a brand new container of orange flavored Metamucil and snorted a cloud of Tang dust up my nostrils. It nearly did me in. My first instinct was to flush my nose, but something in me said, "NO! What if you cause a gelatinous clog?" I blew, I snuffled, and I swore I would never open a container under my own nose ever again. Just a warning to all of you.
This morning I received an acceptance from Prairie Times, an out of town publication, for October. I've submitted a lot of work, but acceptances are not pouring in. Just doing the happy dance and sending a warning to all of you to keep your nose clean!