Saturday, February 21, 2015

Help a fellow blogger?

Heather Von St. James http://www.mesothelioma.com/heather/#.VNk3bfnF9VI writes a compelling tale about her diagnosis of mesothelioma three months after having her baby. If you have time, stop by her blog and read her story about this killer disease, and give her some support. Thanks my friends. Pass this link on to friends or post on social media, won't you please?


Here in our little section of St. Louis, the streets are passable but slick. The snow was minimal, the ice pellets started hitting our windows about 10:30 p.m. and there are many snow closing on this Saturday morning.


I think once I can ditch these fuzzy socks and lace up shoes, my flip flop eating, my flip flop writing, my flip flop moods will level out when I can slip into my bare feet into my flip flops. Also once my blog allows me to post photos again, I have some cute ones for you.


Anyone know how to fix my blog problem? Thanks. 

2 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--I hope your tootsies are in flip flops soon.

Of course, in OUR day, we called them thongs. I will rephrase that: I hope you're in thongs soon...

Val said...

Well, thank goodness I didn't read about your thong eating!