Tuesday, February 3, 2015

If you can blab on and on, you could be a winner

You know the adage: If it sounds too good to be true...
You decide. I saw this contest on FB


Here is a link to the no fee contest which pays $100 or $50 if you are a winner.

http://www.easystreetmag.com/great-american-sentence/





I saw a FB post early this morning. There was a sign on a front door knob: Ring this doorbell only if you are Publisher's Clearing House or Channing Tatum.


Who would you like to see at your front door? Excluding PCH.







6 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like a fun contest! :)

I'd let James Taylor in if he came to my door.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Viggo Mortensen.

Joe Magienello.

James Taylor.

Cat Stevens.

A big-name publisher who wants to publish my book.

Ooops. I hear someone knocking at the door.

Susan said...

You find the best information, Linda. Thanks.

And thanks, too, for your faithful visits and sweet comments. Love them. Susan

Val said...

That sounds like it's right up my alley. Thanks for the tip.

I would like to see my old college buddy, Bean, so we could pick up where we left off last time we met, and laugh until we cry and gasp for breath, after, of course, I explain why we have a red milk crate screwed to the front wall beside the door with a cardboard sign on it that says, "Package's."

Bookie said...

Thanks for this tip, Linda...front door, I think Shemar Moore would be nice to find!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I would love to see a carpenter from one of those HGTV shows all eager to remodel my entire park. They could handle the well pulling, too!!