Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stomp on over to Stone Hill Winery where Don and Dianna Graveman will be signing books

Don and Dianna Graveman will be signing their book, Missouri Wine Country, from St. Charles to Hermann, (Arcadia Publishing) at Stone Hill Winery in Hermann, Missouri. Whether you are into stomping or just staring at the stompers, be sure to stop by and check out the Graveman's book this Saturday during registration for the annual grape stomp from 11:00 - 1:00 pm. This book is rich with local history and photographs, a treasure for family and friends.

5 comments:

BECKY said...

Hmmmm, I thought I left a comment here, but it didn't give me a goofy word to type, either....Okay, try again. Thanks for the info. I love that winery. It is gorgeous there. If I'm feeling better Saturday, I'd love to stop by and see Dianna and Don, too. What time?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Linda and Becky! Thanks so much for posting this, Linda. Becky--we'll be there from 11 to 1 signing books, and the grape stomp takes place beginning at 1:00. You can go to Stone Hill Winery's website and get details if you want to sign up to stomp. (I think I'll watch -- remember that old "I Love Lucy" episode?) Sorry you're not feeling well!

And while we're doing a little back-scratching here, check out my blog diannagraveman.wordpress.com) if you get a chance for a little tribute to the Queen of Chicken Soup! :)

Anonymous said...

OK, I just hate it when I do a typo and notice it too late! My former post has a couple of weird things going on with parentheses. Oh, well. It's been a long day. :P

Lynn said...

Would love to stomp on over, but that would make about the sixth thing going on that day...good luck.

Tammy said...

What a great idea...and that area is gorgeous!