Monday, January 16, 2012

FREE BOOK

BLOGGER!!! All of my comments have now disappeared. I have switched to pop-up comments. Let's see if this works.

FREE! FREE! FREE!

Flashlight Memories, (A Silver Boomer Book)

Starting at midnight Pacific Time (2:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time) January 16th until midnight(2:00 a.m. our time) of January 17th, the Kindle book will be free! So for 24 hours, you can get the entire book, for FREE!
If you don't have a Kindle, you can download the Kindle app (also free) for your computer. And then you can read my friend Cathy's story, "A Pickle for a Nickle".
My poem, "A Classic Tome" is on page 162. St. Louis writer, Donna Volkenannt also has a story in this book.

Money back guarantee :) that you will discover other wonderful essays about the joy of reading in your FREE e-book. Be sure to look at the crawl line across the bottom of each page; it is unique to Silver Boomer Books.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Definitely will charge up the ole kindle for this one!

Anonymous said...

I think I will head on over there. I have the app downloaded onto my computer. Thanks for the info.

Susan Sundwall said...

Thank you, Linda. It downloaded to my Kindle just fine. Can't wait to read it.

Pat Wahler said...

Linda, I'm now able to comment on everyone's blogs...not sure what happened or why the temporary "black-out". Always something....

Pat
Critter Alley

BECKY said...

Yay! It's working! Good job, Linda, in changing to the Pop Up Comments!!

Val said...

I have been on the pop-up comment bandwagon for several days now. But some have still related that they can't comment.

BLOGGER is toying with us.

Debora said...

Oh yeah, I think it's finally working...my comments are forthcoming! I have a Nook, not a Kindle, shucks. Sounds fun though!