Sunday, August 25, 2013

Free books and my winning recipe

Interested in receiving a free book?

I would like to thank Jennifer Brown Banks for interviewing me about my writing success with Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Please click on this link to read it.
 http://penandprosper.blogspot.com/2013/08/chicken-soup-anyone-tips-to-getting.html


Next Friday, August, 30th,  at 3:00 p.m. I will put the names of those who have left a comment on Jennifer's blog (about the CS interview) in a drawing for a free, autographed, Chicken Soup for the Soul book. Call your friends and ask them to leave a comment. I like comments, too, but I will only be counting the names on Jennifer's blog. Only one response per person will be eligible. So, if you leave ten comments, you will still have your name thrown in the hat ONLY one time.

If Jennifer receives 1-10  comments, I will pull one name.
If she receives 11-20 comments, I will select a second winner.
If she receives 21-30 or more comments, I will choose a third winner.

Winners may choose from these titles:

Chicken Soup for the Soul Think Positive
Chicken soup for the Soul Finding My Faith
Chicken Soup for the Soul Reader's Choice (20th Anniversary Edition)
I also have one copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul Married Life

Please, drop by Jennifer's blog and start talking! Call a friend, tell a writer, ask them for a favor, and who knows, one or both of you may be a winner.

Thank you, one and all!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yee-Haw!!! Headed to Jennifer's blog, this very minute!

Sioux Roslawski said...

I've already left a comment on Jen's blog before I knew there was a little extra incentive.

It was a great guest post by the way...

Jennifer Brown Banks said...

Lin,

How cool! You are da' bomb. Thanks much!

Mevely317 said...

Here I was in such a hurry to scoot over to Jennifer's place, I forgot to say "hi"! Loved your thoughts ... now, if I can just remember and put in practice!

Have a great week, m'dear!

Tammy said...

I enjoyed that, Linda. Great tips!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Linda,

Neat idea for a contest. I'll have to remember that one.

I'll pop over there to see you.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Val said...

Twenty? That's a lot of Chicken Soup!

Donna Volkenannt said...

I just left a comment on Jennifer's blog. Thanks for sharing your tips for writing a winning Chicken Soup story.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Left a comment on the other blog. You're something else, lady! The CS is a biggie because you have so many stories included in their anthologies, but you're very prolific outside of CS, too!

Pat Wahler said...

Terrific tips, Linda. Congrats on all your well-deserved success!

Pat
Critter Alley

Janet, said...

I'm going to have to go check out that interview! I have a lot to learn.

Unknown said...

Linda, I totally forgot about this contest until this very minute :( As I told you in email, my daughter is getting married next week -- my brain isn't functioning very well! But I just jumped over to Jennifer's blog. Her interview was wonderful, as were your tips. Congratulations on your success! Thank you so much for always being willing to share and to support other writers.