Thursday, July 14, 2011

blog buddies

I had SO much fun in Atlanta visiting my blog buddies, 'Grasshopper", Cathy C. Hall, and "Buttercup", Lisa Claro Ricard, and Deb Mayhew, a homeschooler and writer, what a busy group of ladies. They were all so funny and fun and we laughed and joked and it made me realize how genuinely we ARE connected if only through a computer. It was as though we knew each other for years.

Beach day tomorrow. Long drive and thunderstorms today. Full from dinner and I'm going to unwind and read, because no matter which of us is in the driver's seat, the other has his or her nerves in knots :) I need to relax, because well, when I say, "lOOK! There is our turn," he says, "My GPS says..." and then we have to swing a U turn. But I keep my lips clamped and let HER do all the talking. beach day tomorrow, did I tell you?

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You were here in Atlanta???

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda---It is so odd, but there have been several times this year when I thought, 'It would be great to get together with______' and then remember that they live in another part of the country.

We DO feel connected, in spite of it being via the blogosphere...

Susan said...

Awww, I'm so glad you got to meet, face-to-face, fellow bloggers. That is something I am yearning to do. Maybe someday....Susan

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

It really was fun. :) Enjoy the beach!

Debora said...

Do you have a beach day tomorrow? Oh yes, I recall you mentioning that...twice! LOL

Southhamsdarling said...

I so agree with you about all of us being connected. Gosh, do you have a beach day coming up?! Have a lovely time. We are like that on journeys, and you are right to keep your lips clamped my friend! Hee Hee!!

Claudia Moser said...

Enjoy the beach, must be lovely!