Sunday, April 1, 2012

Getting Sasee

Click HERE to read my story in Sasee Magazine, He Married Me Twice. Please leave a comment. Also return to Sasee's homepage and check out Lynn Obermoeller's story. She is a fellow writer and critique group member. PLEASE leave a comment for her too, at the bottom of the story.

This actually came as a big surprise. I received a "Thanks, for sending" repsonse from the editor, but not an official acceptance, so when Lynn emailed me, I thought sure it was an April Fool's prank.

It's going to be almost 90 degrees today. The sun is shining. My andrenaline is pumping and I need to get out of the house. I'm taking my camera. Toodles.

9 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Congratulations :) and enjoy your walk!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--Congratulations. Both yours and Lynn's stories were great reads.

I read your story. What a wonderful tale. (In my comment, I intimated that you had TWO chances to come to your senses with "Silly Bill." He must have konked you over the head, or filled you with liquer-filled chocolates, because you went ahead and married him anyway.;)

I am headed to Horseshoe Lake Park with my mutt.

Susan said...

Hi Linda. Just read your story----very sweet. Thanks for sharing. Hope your walk was terrific. Here, it's raining (but it's better than snow.) Susan

Val said...

Those 90 degrees kept me inside to file my taxes. I was miserable after my weekly shopping trip. Too hot, too soon.

BECKY said...

I will read them both!

Bookie said...

Thanks for the tips...I visited there today and left comments. Nice story with a good ending...well, still going on but you know what I mean! SO HOT here today.....have a good week ahead.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Aw...lovely story, Linda. If you two ever decide to renew your vows, as many couples do these days, you'll be able to say he married you thrice!

Tammy said...

Wonderful, moving story! And I enjoyed Lynn's as well. Congratulations!

Donna Volkenannt said...

Great essays from both of you. I left comments for both of you on their site.