Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Messages from Heaven


Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven is a national bestseller!
My true story, Soul Friends, about witnessing my friend's spirit leave her body at the moment of her death is in this book. Please check it out, buy a copy for yourself or someone else.

Amy Newmark, coauthor of the book and publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul, has been doing a series of radio interviews about the book and this Friday she will be the featured guest on George Noory's Coast to Coast AM show. This Friday night, if you would like to stay up into Saturday morning, you can listen to Amy talk about messages from heaven for two hours, starting at 10 PM Pacific Time (1 AM Eastern Time).

Coast to Coast is the most popular overnight talk show in North America and is heard on 564 radio stations in the U.S., Canada, the Virgin Islands, and Guam, as well as on Sirius-XM Satellite Radio (XM channel 168). Please click on the link below to find the radio station in your market that carries the show:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations

Sadly, I am leaving to go to visitation at a funeral parlor. My son's thirty-eight year old buddy and childhood friend was killed in a one vehicle accident. Heaven has another one.

I have just returned. Coincidentally, a disc jockey from a Christian radio station, (who had attended the same school as my son's buddy) was in attendance. My son introduced himself, because he listens to the station. I asked the DJ if he knew a woman named Janet who also had attended the same school.

I said, "She was married to ___ but they're divorced."

He said, "Yes, I married her."

I thought he was a pastor and had married them. NO! He is married to her. I taught her kids years ago, but we lost touch.

So Jan, if you are reading, please contact me. billin7@juno.com

It IS a small world! And there are no coincidences, I must remember this.

12 comments:

Debra Mayhew said...

Congratulations, Linda! So excited for you - and Cathy, too!

Val said...

Love the cover. Congratulations.

I agree about the coincidences. I landed my current job through a chance contact I made at my dad's funeral. It's been fourteen years now. And it's a job I never would have thought of seeking on my own.

Susan said...

Yeah, that is true, Linda. There are no coincidences in this life. Whatever happens is just meant to be.

Congratulations on the Chicken Soup book. Great job! Susan

BECKY said...

Cool! And I just checked....here in St. Louis, it's on KTRS-550 AM, but you can also listen online at http://www.ktrs.com/

I'm pretty sure you can listen to "archives" anytime after they're aired, too. I'll try to listen!

Sioux Roslawski said...

I agree with Val. That is one of the nicest CS covers I've seen in a long time. Congratulations on ANOTHER CS story. Doesn't that make more than a gross of CS anthologies for you? How disgusting! ;)

Bookie said...

Oh, yes, what a small world! And things do come together for a reason though we often don't know why.

Thanks for lovely comments you left on my blog about friendship. I hope you are having a good Easter week....

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Can't wait to read your latest. :) Congrats!

Tammy said...

Yep, beautiful cover, and congratulations from me,too. And so sorry about your son's friend.

Pat Wahler said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's friend. Sometimes it's hard to understand how such things can happen.

A big hooray on the CS book. I couldn't believe it when I got the news!

Pat
Critter Alley

Lynn said...

Sorry about your son's friend. And congratulations on the Messages from Heaven. You certainly get them.

Janet, said...

Congratulations on another published story. Sorry about the loss of your son's friend. It is a small world! By the way, Linda, what is the deadline to submit stories to the 'Not Your Mother's Book' anthology. I'm working on a submission for it.

Susan said...

P.S. on Friday. Thanks for stopping by my beloved blog, Linda.

I truly wish a most wonderful Easter to you and your family. Susan