Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thin Threads, weaving life stories together one at a time

Recently I received good news. Thin Threads Anthology - More Real Stories of Life Changing Moments is scheduled for release in November. My story, Santa's Helper Was a State Trooper is included.

Even better news, my story, Dancing Down the Cookie Aisle has just been released in a SPECIAL EDITION, Thin Threads of Love and Romance.

There are several titles in these series: Thin Threads of Compassion and Giving; Thin Threads of Joy and Inspiration; Thin Threads of Recovery and Survival; Thin Threads of Grief and Renewal. These books are very affordable and would make great holdiay gifts. You can purchase books directly at http://store.thinthreads.com/

Now, here is some good news for YOU. Thin Threads is seeking stories for upcoming special editions. The first to be released in January is Thin Threads of Faith and Hope. You can submit on line http://www.thinthreads.com/, but you'd better hurry. Stacey Battat is the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of Kiwi Publishing, http://www.kiwipublishing.com/ Stacey is friendly and easy to work with.

Friend and fellow-blogger, Becky Povich, http://beckypovich.blogspot.com/ also received news that one of her heart-warming stories will appear in Thin Threads.
The next story published could be yours!

7 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Linda! Congrats again on your Thin Threads stories! And thanks for the mention of mine, too! I'll have to remember to do the same for you on my blog.....Hold on, I better write myself one of those hundreds of sticky notes I have everywhere! :D

Susan said...

Great job Linda! I'm not familiar with those books at all but would like to see one. I think it's wonderful you and Becky will be published in an edition. Susan

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations! That's terrific news!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to it. And thanks for the call-out!

Lynn said...

Congratulations (again) - I need to find some better ways in congratulating you, but they too would get old because you are published so much! Yeah for you! Thanks for the info on submission.

Cathy C. Hall said...

Well, congrats, Linda and thanks for mentioning all the other books. I'm in one of the special editions and I hadn't realized it had come out yet!

We surely do travel in the same circles!

Linda O'Connell said...

HI Cathy,
Wow! We could get dizzy running in the same circles. Your writing is wonderful. Can't wait to read your story.