Monday, September 4, 2017

My husband was in hot water, not I.


Click this safe link to read my latest story, A Real Blast.

  http://sasee.com/2017/09/01/a-real-blast/

The September Issue of Sasee Magazine features beautiful cover art by artist Celia Wester.




If you have time, please read my latest essay, humorous now, but certainly not when it happened.

My husband always means well, but he almost pushed me over the edge with this incident.

Would you be so kind as to leave a comment on Sasee's page after reading my story? Thanks.

4 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--Thanks for sharing the link. I read your story. I laughed and laughed while reading about your shower escapade. And then I laughed because Sasquatch is all YOURS and not mine...

Sandi said...

Love the artwork here!

Ok, heading over to your story...

Val said...

I'm exhausted after reading that. Most people plan their workout, then shower. But you got a workout because of the shower. I'm pretty sure Bill has that special ESP my husband has...which enables him to choose the very worst time to do something "as a favor" for you.

Pat Wahler said...

Congrats on the new publication!

Pat
www.patwahler.com