Saturday, October 26, 2019

"Somebody done somebody wrong" ...it's a song!



Announcing # 30 on my Chicken Soup for the Soul publication list.  



I am not physically hiding in this book, but my story, A Precious Jewel, is included. On sale date is November 5, 2019.  

I have read more than 3/4 of this book, and each story is one that you or someone you know could relate to. I found myself nodding as I read the stories which are not preachy. They describe the many infractions we have all felt or perceived in our lives. And the solutions are life changers. 




Twitter – @ChickenSoupSoul
                @AmyNewmark

Book Link - http://bit.ly/2VzdBkt

Hashtag - #CSSTheForgivenessFix

5 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations on story #30! Wow, that's fantastic!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Congrats, Linda. That is amazing #30? Wow.

Val said...

Congratulations on hitting the big 3-0!

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations, Linda!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.