Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Have you ever experienced the unexplainable?


I am proud to announce my story, The Moose, will be published in Chicken Soup for the Soul Miracles and the Unexplainable, launch date September 13, 2022 everywhere books are sold and online. 

This is the 33rd Chicken Soup book in which my stories have been published and shared world-wide.

My story oringinally titled, Heaven Sent, is very dear to my heart and almost unbelievable, but I swear it happened, and there were three witnesses who can attest. 

I have had many unexplainable events, prayers answered, and unusual occurences in my life, but this was truly a God send. I thrill at the memory.

The 101 stories in this collection will make a believer out of readers, cause them to nod, sigh with satisfaction, and touch them deeply. 

This particular title would make a great holiday gift for family and friends, your church or synagogue, a hospital or nursing home, someone going through a rough time... anyone. 

I believe life's mysteries are often heavens gifts. What do you think?  


7 comments:

Susan said...

Linda, that is incredible. You are a truly persevering, talented, and fabulous writer. Imagine having all those articles in Chicken Soup books. Warm congratulations from the bottom of my heart! I am so proud and honored to be your friend! Susan

NancyJulienKopp said...

Congratulations, Linda. 33 stories in CS! I’m impressed. I’m at 24. Guess I have some work to do to catch up.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is wonderful. Now, I'm curious about your story, Heaven Sent, and what happened to you at that time. Yes, I have had many spiritual moments, and I feel the Holy Spirit often. That is great that this will be your 33rd story in the Chicken Soup for the Soul book. Keep writing and sharing your stories. They are a part of who we are. This is fantastic news, so happy for you, Linda.

~Sheri

DUTA said...

Heartfelt congratulations, Linda!
That looks like a great writing and publishing achievement!

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations, Linda!

Val said...

Congrats on your 33rd! Of course I am a believer. When you see signs that only mean something to YOU, you know you're in the right place at the right time to receive that special message. No coincidences.

Becky Wood said...

Congratulations, Linda!
You are an amazing writer.