Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Quiz

A Thanksgiving Quiz with my responses!

What do you do on Thanksgiving after stuffing yourself with dinner at a relative's?
Eat pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Sample a tiny sliver of the pecan.

What do you do the day after Thanksgiving?
Shop at 4:00 P.M.

What do you do the Sunday after Thanksgiving?
Prepare own turkey and repeat #1.

What do you do the Monday after?
Eat cold turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and cranberries for breakfast.

What do you eat for lunch AND dinner the Monday after?
More leftovers. Freeze anything that's leftover, and gag at the thought of turkey.

What do you do the rest of the week at 6:00 a.m.?
Crank up the sound and dance to the oldies like nobody's watching: jitterbug until the house rocks, the pictures shake and your jelly belly shimmies.

Oh the price I pay for over-indulging.
Ahem, I almost forgot, the Christmas cookies are next on my no-no list.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Good one, Linda, especially gag at thought of turkey. From this point on, all leftover turkey gets chopped into little pieces and fed to the cat! She loves it and never complains she's sick of it. ha ha ha Susan

Sioux Roslawski said...

I love Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast, lunch or dinner...Yum!

Lynn said...

You forgot - make homemade turkey noodle soup!

Linda O'Connell said...

Susan,
What a lucky cat!

Linda O'Connell said...

Sioux,
I also like breakfast foods for dinner, so I might be a littel backwards:)

Linda O'Connell said...

Lynn,
We just froze all of the lefttovers in little packages. Maybe in a week I can mention the T word again.

Terri Tiffany said...

I have a pile of turkey in my fridge that my neighbor gave us. Groan. Still have my own leftovers in the freezer.