Friday, February 17, 2012

You are invited! Please come and bring a friend.
I am participating in a multi-author event at an independently owned coffee house. Several contributors will read and sign books.

WHEN: Saturday, 10-noon

WHERE: 6 North Cafe at 14438 Clayton Road (near Hy 141)

WHY: Multiple author book signing and reading event

TITLE: St. Louis Reflections, a St. Louis Writer's Guild anthology of prose and poetry.

PRICE: $9.99, but you don't have to buy. Stop by and say, "Hi." Have a cup of coffee or a
pastry, and support local writers.

3 comments:

Janet, said...

There must be something in the water there. So many talented writers! Have fun.

Bookie said...

Wish I could come, but I do have the book already. Nice job!

Val said...

Hope your event was a success! We don't have coffee houses, or even bookstores down here. I don't drink coffee, but I've been known to read a book or two.