Sunday, March 4, 2018

Scratching like a monkey

Elvis sang these lyrics: "Itching like a man on a fuzzy tree."

We ate at Qdoba Mexican food on Monday, and I had a terrible allergic reaction to WHAT? I don't know. My underarms and neck broke out in a burning, almost unbearable itchy, red, raised rash. A hot shower was my only relief. The itching is subsiding and the rash is finally going away today. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

 Benadryl has become my best friend, but it makes me drowsy, so I have been snoozing a bit too much. Promise to check blogs and post tomorrow. I am hoping to stay awake for the awards.



6 comments:

Val said...

Yikes! That hot shower probably made your rash turn into one solid red expanse of run-together bumps. Maybe it spurred on your recovery. Hope you're feeling better now.

I had a reaction to a dentist's antibiotics once, and broke out all over. Had to get a shot (of Benadryl) at the ER. My head felt like a big balloon slowly losing its helium. It fell over on my shoulder as I went to sleep in the car. Good thing I had a friend drive me!

Sioux Roslawski said...

It's not shingles, is it?

Merlesworld said...

Oh dear I had a few reactions not very nice.
Merle...............

Connie said...

Glad to hear the rash is going away. It's no fun to deal with something like that.

Susan said...

Oh Linda. The kids are just adorable. Alex is still so little. I can hardly believe they are going to have another brother or sister! And Sassy? Just adorable. Makes me wish I could get another kitty but hubs is against it. Boo hoo. So glad you are no longer scratching like a monkey. Guess something in the Mexican food didn't make you yell "ole."
Take care, Linda. Susan

Unknown said...

Thank you.!
Find Best Chicken Paw Suppliers