Monday, February 3, 2020

Cheryl can relate, can you?

http://sasee.com/2020/02/01/my-great-escape/

Would you be so kind as to click on the above link and read my story at Sasee magazine. Please leave a comment at the end, on their site, if possible. This is a wonderful women's publication with great stories and information. 

My story is about wanting a place of my own when I was young. 

Now that I am old, there are days I NEED a place to call my own... where conversation doesn't occur the moment I open my book, and cease when I close it. Where the phone doesn't trill with people telling me I am about to be arrested for illegal use of my social security card, or my back brace is available for free. Where the doorbell doesn't ding-dong-ding the moment I recline with my book. 

If you can relate to this post, you will certainly relate to Cheryl's issues, and MINE.

Any recommendations on a book I should read?

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great post!

JENNIFER BROWN-BANKS said...

Sounds interesting, Lin. I'll check it out shortly.

Jennifer