Sunday, March 28, 2021

We are just full of surprises!

"You're going to be surprised," my hubby said when he got up from MY desk and MY computer, even though he has his own in the same room. "I ordered you something that will fix something."

Yesterday I received an Amazon package and discovered new mouse pads for our computers. Mine was dragging and needed to be replaced. What a nice gesture. He knows how much I love and miss the beach. 

Now I see he had an ulterior motive. Look at the one he chose for his desk. Uh huh! So I decided a little surprise for him was also in order.
                                                    

                                     Won't he be surprised! Wait until he unwraps HIS package.


 

6 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

If he is anything like mine, he probably did not even notice the swimsuit clad figures, he just liked the picture!! I like your "solution"!

Sioux Roslawski said...

Oh, I'm sure Sasquatch noticed the girls in the swimsuits.

When he tears off the blue tape, give it some time, and then go online and find some images of some old fat men in Speedos. Print them up, and tape them (using clear tape ;) onto the paddle boards.

Give him something that will REALLY make his eyes bug out.

Pat Wahler said...

Surprise! LOL!!

Susan said...

Hahahahahaha You are funny, Linda. Did he notice? Hugs. Susan

Val said...

Heh, heh! How thoughtful of him! And now you're being thoughtful by keeping those bikini girls from getting a sunburn.

DUTA said...

You are creative!