Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Support the local arts

St. Louis, Missouri is noted for producing literary, visual and performing artists. 

THREE local writers were recently published in a new release,  Chicken Soup for the Soul, Well THAT Was Funny. My fellow writers and I will be signing books on June 3rd at Barnes and Noble in St. Peters, near St. Charles. Please stop by and say hello. We will be there from 11:00 -2:00.  

                                     

            Everybody needs a laugh. This book should do it for you!
                      Why is my face as large as the frog's?! Ribbit.

3 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Yay! Looking forward to seeing you!

DUTA said...

Have a great day with the signing!

Red Rose Alley said...

Sounds like a fun day. And what an honor it is for you, Linda. I love Barnes and Noble. I hope you have a great time with your fellow writers. : )

~Sheri