Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Things that made me go "Hmm"

 A memory popped up on Facebook this morning, and it made me laugh. Charlie is on his way to being five-years-old. When he was barley three, I asked about his boo-boo. He has always been talkative.
"I'm alright, Nana. See, look. I am alive. I 'm not dead."

Yesterday I walked into a big box store and passed the pharmacy. A pharmacy tech spoke loudly on the phone to a customer. "Yes sir that IS actually part of the directions, squat and let it hang like a limp noodle." No idea what he was being treated for, and didn't want to know.

One time we were on a cruise and an obese woman passed by wearing a shirt emblazoned with I BEAT ANOREXIA.

Some things just make you smile, wince. shake your head...



6 comments:

jabblog said...

So long as there's more smiling than wincing, we're going in the right direction . . .

Val said...

I've never been much of a pasta fan, but that's enough to make me swear off noodles for a while.

Kathy G said...

They're all cute, but the first one is a classic.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

when I was working in one ER we also had to answer 911 calls. You would not believe waht people will ask a medical professional!

DUTA said...

Things that make you smile - is good, healthy. The more one smiles and laughs, the better it is.

Pat Wahler said...

It's always good to smile-better yet, to laugh!