Friday, August 14, 2009

Hurray!

My story, about my son's job loss was accepted for publication in Hurray God! The editor, Jeanette asked for an accompanying Bible verse. I had an idea of what I wanted, but it took me a while to locate it. Meanwhile, I read lots of scripture. When I looked up at the clock, I realized how long I had been absorbing the Word. Suddenly I received an image of my mom smiling from ear to ear. She's in heaven rejoicing; I'm certain. She always quoted the Bible and 'preached' to me in the car, on the phone, in person. I would say, "Mom, I am a believer, and I don't mind a spoonful, but you like to shovel it in." We'd both laugh and she'd hop off her soap box, for a while anyway.

I am sure that you have been blessed, so just write about it. Your words may lead to publication and your message may postively affect others.

No comments: