Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Saturday

Saturday I learned a lot about tax deductions for writers from Faye Adams at the St. Louis Writer's Guild meeting. Who knew you could deduct laundry expenses?

Granddaughter Ashley and boyfriend Justin came over and tried out Bill's Wii Fit. Bill's very good at it and has been doing 30 minutes of low impact exercises for balance each morning. I'm a lot better at bowling than balancing. Ha!

My son came by to see if I wanted anything on his loaded truck destined for Goodwill. I nearly cried. They were getting rid of the baby crib, equipment and the electronic baby table with all the balls, bells and whistles that made the kids giggle when they were infants. It was all I could do to hold it together when I spied a container filled with their rubberized baby spoons and tiny forks. Awww. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting.

No comments: