Saturday, May 22, 2010

MORE.com

Woo-hoo! I am dancing on my chair! I received an acceptance from MORE.com, (MORE Magazine Online) for my essay, Sanity Saver. My hubby and I have both been driving ourselves crazy trying to figure out how to add a link on this site. Several kind folks have given me specific directions, and I have read the bolgspot tutorial, but we apparently aren't doing something right. We'll keep trying, though. I need people to comment on my essay, so as soon as I figure this out, I would appreciate it if you would write a note. Thank you.

10 comments:

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Congratulations! Linda, that is a BIGGIE! Woo-hoo! I can't wait to read your piece!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Congratulations! Linda, that is a BIGGIE! Woo-hoo!! I can't wait to read your piece!

Donna Volkenannt said...

Linda,
Congratulations! What a wonderful way to start the weekend. Here's wishing you MORE acceptances.
Donna

Linda O'Connell said...

Thank you Lisa. Yes, I am very excited. My husband on the other hand, said, "You didn't really write THAT! Did you?" I grinned.

Linda O'Connell said...

Donna,
Thank you for following my blog and giving me such ispiration. We must get together sometime. I am going to try to make a Sat. Writer's meeting in June, once school is out.

Susan said...

Wow, that's exciting! Hope you can post it soon. What is that magazine about? Just curious. Sincerely, Susan

Linda O'Connell said...

Susan,
More is a woman's lifestyle magazine. For some reason I think it is the older woman's division of Redbook. I submitted a long while ago and never heard, and figured they weren't interested, so I was veryyyy surprised and happy.

Lynn said...

Congrats and that doesn't surprise me! Whoo-hoo! (and don't forget Here's News! again)

Pat Wahler said...

Congratulations again! You are on a very solid roll!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Congratulations! I loved it!!!