Friday, May 14, 2010

Patchwork Path: Wedding Bouquet (my story)

Check out www.PatchworkPath.com

My story, The Pigs Took The Cake is included in the 190 page anthology, Patchwork Path: Wedding Bouquet, published by Choice Publishing Group, LLC.
ISBN: 978-0-0916643-6-1
Cost: $15.95. An eBook is available for $9.95

This would make an ideal gift for engaged couples or newlyweds. Consider purchasing Patchwork Path: Wedding Bouquet for a bride, a friend or yourself.

Imagine standing at the altar repeating vows with another couple (best friends) and this is how it went:
Sheila: "I do."
Bruce: "I do."
Bill: "I do."
Linda: "I do. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!" as the pigs ...

5 comments:

Pat Wahler said...

Sounds like a very interesting story. Congrats!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Linda,
What a great title! Sounds like a fun read, and congratulations on getting another feather in your cap.
Donna
http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

I'm going to sound like a broken record - don't forget to send me this for Here's News! and YEAH, CONGRATULATIONS!

BECKY said...

Too Funny! LInda, you could publish your own book of all your different anthology stories, contest wins, etc.!! What'cha waitin' for??
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on another great one!!! Makes me giggle just to think about it!