Thursday, May 28, 2009

Success~

Whew! It's over! The Preschool Spring Sing was last night. My 28 little darlings performed the Three Brown Bears, sang songs and recited nursery rhymes with actions. Two hundred parents, grandparents and siblings attended. It was a rousing success.
And I feel a real sense of accomplishment.

That is how I feel when I complete a writing assignment too. While I'm dragging through the muck,thinking I'll never get through it, I feel overwhelmed, but when I complete that task, I breathe easily and feel a real sense of pride.

Tonight I'm off to the Regional Arts Commission for a reception in honor of my winning poem which will be displayed on Metro Link trains and city buses. Walter Bargen, Missouri Poet Laureate is guest speaker, and it is open to the public, so ya'll come!

No comments: