Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Spring has sprung!


I am so happy about daylight savings time. I NEED more sunshine, longer days, warmer weather. 
I have a perpetual smile because the weather is beautiful and will be in the 60s and 70s all week. The windows are open;  I love the smell of a fresh breeze wafting through the house. 

Spring rejuvenates me. The daffodils are bobbing in the backyard. Bird song wakes me now. Hubby and I sat on the patio and played a few games of Rummy Cube. I've read a book, eaten lunch outdoors. Talked to neighbors. I hope spring is around the corner for you, too.   



 

7 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Knowing our weather, I wouldn't say we're completely finished with winter yet.

Pat Wahler said...

I just said after critique today, "Don't put your coats away yet!"

Kathy G said...

I like the evening brightness, but things will be better when the sunlight length gets long enough that it's bright again when I wake up too.

Val said...

It's great weather for delivering the mail!

Red Rose Alley said...

It's nice Spring is coming to your area. It's not quite here yet, and still very cold in the mornings, in the 30's. But I've seen signs of Spring, and the birds are starting to come around more. I always miss their song when they aren't around. Enjoy your warmer weather. It sounds so nice.

~Sheri

Kathy's Klothesline said...

The sunny days lift my mood. Looking forward to more time outside.

Government Jobs in Tripura said...

A must read post! Good way of describing and pleasure piece of writing. Thanks!

vbspu ba 3rd year result roll number