Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Things that make my heart sing

I do wish I could have been outside when it happened, but I'm sure I was sleeping when the red bud tree's tiny blossoms erupted. Can't wait to see the tree in full bloom. 

It is the little things in life that make me happy. We have one Amarillys plant in our back yard that someone planted before we moved in 25 years ago. It has the best fragrance. 

The grass cutters just pulled up and started the mowers, and I darted for by little flower. I brought it inside and am delighted with the heavenly fragrance permeating the kitchen. Lilac bushes are my very favorite. Spring has sprung, but temps are cool. 

I am happy with all the new growth. Our lawn greened up overnight, too. Nature is wonderful. 
I pulled this photo off Facebook posted by, and perhaps taken by Kailish Chandra Sahoo. It speaks to me and proves that love crosses all boundaries, species, genders, and love heals. This swan was "thanking" the veterinarian. Does it touch your heart, too?

 

3 comments:

Kathy G said...

That is one HUGE swan!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, isn't that a wonderful photo of the Swan wrapping its neck around the lady? The pink blossom trees are my favorite too, and we know it's Spring when they grace our towns. It's nice to hear about some of your favorite things Linda. The lilac bushes have the nicest scent.

~Sheri

Sioux Roslawski said...

That swan photo is incredible. The connection between people and other animals is a stronger one than we imagine.