Tuesday, March 1, 2022

How sweet it is!

 What the world needs now is love sweet love...

So, if you can do one nice thing for someone, do it NOW. Share compassion, spread compliments, smile even if your heart is breaking.

My great-grandson's give me laugh lines. Charlie (3) a red headed, verbose, chatterbox walked into his Nana's house (my daughter babysits two days a week) and said, "OH, Nana. Wow! You are so bootiful today." She had her hair colored and styled. She told him he was sweet.

Alex (4) piped up, "Sweet? You have anything sweet to eat, Nana?"


 




5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Linda, I LOVE this song, and I will listen to it toady. Thanks for the suggestion. What the world needs now is truly love sweet love.

aahh, kids love their sweets, don't they. A precious story.

~Sheri

Sioux Roslawski said...

I could hear Dionne singing it as soon as I read the lines.

Yes, these days, we need more love...

Val said...

I'm sure she did. All Nanas have sweets on hand. I think it's one of the top rules in the Nana Handbook.

Susan said...

Nice to think of making the world a better place, no matter how small the act may be, Linda. Your blog is a beacon of life and so are you! Susan

Friko said...

It is so hard to find anything to smile over at the moment. Your little ones, in all their innocence, have found it.