Saturday, March 1, 2014

Not Your Mother's Book...just what it implies

If you've been there/done that, you know how it is! Some of the stories in this book will make you laugh out loud remembering. New or expectant moms will swear, "Not me! Not ever."

Let's share the laughs. Please tell someone all about Not Your Mother's Book...On Being a Mom. 

This anthology, co created by Dianna Graveman, along with Ken and Dahlynn McKowen of Publishing Syndicate, would make a fantastic Mother's Day gift for the women in your life. It will be available nationwide on April 8th. Please check it out. My story about my surprise "tattoo" is included in this anthology. Can't wait to get this book in my hands.

Would you mind posting about it on your site? Thank you!  

12 comments:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Linda--Congratulations on yet another collection which includes a classic "O'Connell" tale.

And your teaser was perfect. If I didn't already know about the "tattoo," I'd be chomping at the bit to find out about it.

Dianna Graveman said...

Linda, thanks so much for the mention! When Not Your Mother's Book. . . on Family arrives, we'll have so much fun promoting together. The Moms book has some pretty hilarious stories included, and I'm sure the Family book does, too!

Susan said...

Looks like a good one, Linda. I'm sure your addition is going to be super. Susan

Val said...

Congrats! I don't know about the "tattoo," and I'm on inks and needles waiting to find out.

Connie said...

This sounds like a really good one! Congratulations on being a part of it.

Cathy C. Hall said...

Ha! I just finished congratulating Donna and here you are, too! This book is gonna fly off the shelf!

River said...

Another book inclusion, congratulations. Where are these books available? Bookstores? Amazon? Kindle?

Tammy said...

I adore this whole series. The books are truly uplifting. We all need a laugh sometimes. Congratulations!

Intangible Hearts said...

Congratulations. These are great books. I love them.

Dianna Graveman said...

Oh, and I guess I forgot to say congratulations on your story acceptance! You're awesome. :)

Lynn said...

I'll share this the next time I post... been crazy around here. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Linda! Can't wait to read your story.