Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little things make me happy.

I finally got a new keyboard. I am so happy with it. I don't know why I procrastinate. I always "make do" with what I have. The shift key was sticking on the old key board, and it also drove my husband crazy, because I had worn some of the letters nearly off the keys. We're up and running again. And I am happily hunting and pecking.

This was sure a lazy day. I babysat this morning, taught a writing class to senior citizens this afternoon and made a Thanksgiving feast for dinner. What is the matter with me! And now I want choclate nut ice cream, which I don't have, so I will settle for a slice of sweet, juicy watermelon. I love fresh fruit, ah the peaches and cherries. I'm in heaven when I can slurp fruit and wear flip flops. I love summertime.

No comments: