Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chit-chat~

So, most likely the cat will not have to go, afterall. But the box turtle needs a home.

My son just called to say he is graduating with honors in a couple weeks. I am so proud of him! His sassy little 18 month old daughter has a lot to say but not enough expressive vocabulary yet. Well, she can express herself; she's very vocal. She's got the "look"! She's got the body language. Pity her parents when the words start piling up into sentences, which reminds me of a joke: I had a few words with my wife; she had a few paragraphs with me.

It's true, females talk more than men. I can think of many reasons why. My hubby pulled a muscle in his back tossing bags of top soil. I called from work to see how he was feeling, and he said, "A little better; so I'll probably mow the lawn." Boy did I have a few paragraphs with him! Tonight he'll be begging for pain relief and a back massage.

Well, it's 5:00 and I'm headed back to school for a meeting.

No comments: