Sunday, April 26, 2009

My life at the moment~

The wind is whipping around like the stories in my head. You'd swear this was Chicago instead of St. Louis. I'm not complaining; I love having my hair windblown.

I'm going to sit on the patio and finish my book and pretend this is sea breeze.

Thin Threads has accepted my stories after multiple edits, and I feel a huge sense of relief about that. I think I'm on the right track now. Never stop beieving that you can do it. Persistence pays off.

We went to a friend's 60th birthday party. I had such a good time visiting with Phil and Pat, friends from high school. He's a vocalist, guitarist and the band was great. Best of all, Bill and I danced the night away. It's been a long time since we've gone dancing; we should dance more often. It was invigorating. We still have what it takes to jitterbug, Texas two step, waltz and belly rub.

No comments: