Monday, December 27, 2010

A writer's gift to all of my readers



I don't know which is my favorite photo. I like the one of Nicole yanking the snowman's nose, but I also like the one of her yanking her daddy's chain: "Daddy, Barbie's telling secrets in your ear."

Our grandchildren are growing up way too fast, so I am cherishing every minute with our last one, as she is a gift to me.

And click here this is my gift to you. Lot's of publishing opportunities on this website. Happy New Year! Happy writing.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you, Linda. And a very Happy New Year to you and your sweet family, too! Susan

Sioux Roslawski said...

The expression on Nicole's face, as she is yanking the snowman's nose, is priceless. Have a happy New Year celebration, surrounded by your family...

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Linda,
What great photos! You are truly blessed.
Thanks for sharing them and the link!
Donna

Chatty Crone said...

She is adorable in both pictures. I know what you mean about being a gift!

sandie

Pat Wahler said...

Adorable!

Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it out.

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Thanks for the link! I've been trying to think who Nicole reminds me of, and I finally realized. It's these adorable little fairies: http://www.efairies.com/119275.htm You are wise to enjoy her magical age before it flits away! Happy New Year!

Lynn said...

Thanks Linda and Happy New Year! Your granddaughter is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Linda! And thanks for your friendship this past year.